Church may refer to: (in the category of Religion)
- Church (building)
- Church service, a formalized period of communal worship
- Christian Church, the worldwide body of Christians
- State church, a religious body or creed officially endorsed by that nation’s government
- Local church, the body made up of a congregation, its members and clergy
- Christian clergy, formal Christian religious leadership
- Religion, sometimes used as a title of a religion
There are no shortage of places to spend a few hours on Sunday morning, they come in buildings of all shapes and sizes. The services are of all types and styles. We represent countless separate ideas of how it ought to be done, and also the same heart to honor the one God we all call upon. We agree to disagree, we sometimes make it official, we sometimes keep it hidden. We are people who were trained, people who were called, and people who are just here for the food. We’re Christians. We go to church because it hardly ever comes to us.
What do you like most about your church? What is one thing that you would like to change for the better?