is a ‘David and Goliath situation’ and the challenge has been put forth. I’m not sure how much I should say – I’m not certain I have all the facts. One thing I do know is that for all that our ‘David’ is up against, there is one powerful entity there to sway the turn of events – a loving God who takes pride in representing the oppressed, down-trodden, and people who have nowhere else to turn or nobody else to speak up for them. Still, prayers are greatly appreciated – so keep them coming if you can.
Kindly pray for:
– A place to rent poste haste
– The weather to be conducive
– A pro-bono lawyer who isn’t afraid to fight an established family
– A schedule that accommodates work and court appearances
– A support system: so that this whole thing isn’t faced alone
– A true Christmas miracle
It’s December, what a rotten time of the year to be so under-handed, uncaring, and unkind.